Wimgo.com is giving away twelve (12) pair of tickets to the AAA Texas 500 at Texas Motor Speedway on Sunday, November 7, 2010.
Along with two (2) tickets to the race, each winner will receive the following:
- Access to the Wimgo.com Pit Stop Pavilion Tent
- Two (2) pre-race VIP Pit Passes for Sunday, November 7, 2010
- Complimentary food and beverage (cash bar available)
- Appearance by 4-Time NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Champion Jimmie Johnson
That’s right – you’ll gain elite access to The Village of Champions with your pass to the Pit Stop Pavilion and get to experience a special “Q&A” session with Jimmie Johnson beginning at 11 a.m. on race morning.
There are three (3) ways to enter for your chance to win:
- Leave a comment below telling us why you should be chosen as a winner.
- Follow us on Twitter (Find your city here) and RT (retweet) the following message: “RT & follow @wimgo for your chance to win a VIP Pit Stop Experience at @TXMotorSpeedway with Jimmie Johnson!”
- Rate and review the contest giveaway on wimgo.com by logging in using your Facebook account. Click here to enter on wimgo.com.
Remember – the more you enter the better your chances of winning.
Twelve (12) winners will be chosen from all eligible entries and contacted on Monday, November 1.
Good luck & make sure to tell your friends about the contest!
-Wendy with wimgo
Transportation to and from the race is NOT provided.
That’s right, folks, you read correctly…we’re now giving away 12 pair of tickets! Don’t forget to tell your friends and family about this great giveaway. Good luck!
Congrats to the following winners (remember, entries were accepted via the blog, Twitter and wimgo.com):
1. Jacob Harvey
2 . Conrad Fontaine
3. Kim Anderson
4. Brandi West
5. Justin Geary
6. Joshuia Overton
7. Dwayne Webb (@Wdwayne)
8. Shelli Skinner (@nanashelli)
9. Lisa Byers (@redrocku)
10. Courtney Huff (@mommyhuff)
11. . Chelsee Truesdell (@Trues55)
12. Fara Zito Keller
If you didn’t win, you can purchase the package for $199 each. Visit wimgo.com/nascar for details and to order.